10 Jan 2014

DroidGaGu MOD APK

Clash of Clans Gold, Elixir and Gems Cheats Using GameCIH for Android

My friends been asking whether the most popular strategy game on iOS and Android, Clash of Clans can be cheated or not. Then it comes to my mind, why not try to use gameCIH. Even I knew that gameCIH work mostly on game not connected with server like the Hill Climb Racing, Zombie Smasher, Temple Run 2 and etc. Before this I tried to do the money and donuts cheat for The Simpsons: Tapped Out game by using gameCIH but I failed this because TSTO is connected to EA game server.
The video below show how I cheat Clash of Clans Gold using GameCIH:
As you can see in the video, at first the cheat was worked, the gold value did changed this same goes to elixir when I tried to altered the elixir value. But in a split of seconds an error message popped out tells that “client and server out of sync” then the game reload, the gold and elixir value back to its original value. I keep repeating to cheat Clash of Clans game with different ways (still using GameCIH), the result is still the same. After that I think this game is impossible to cheat because its run on a server that follow a certain programming, means that the value of gold, elixir and gem can only be change by earn it in the game or buy the gems through the game. Other ways are impossible. Maybe a person with expertise in hacking a game server can do that.



clash of clans I also had tried to find hack APK or some other ways to hack or cheat Clash of Clans in the internet, but what I found is most all of them need me to download kind of ringtones and things like that. This download is not free, it will be charge on my mobile bill. Why need to force people to do this? If the hack is really working, just put it in a website and join any advertiser network, put ads on the website and I bet they will earn a lot of money that way. I don’t believe any Clash of Clans hack require me to download or fill in a survey, I consider its a scam to get easy money. If you found any websites that tell you there is a working cheat or hack, if it is free not require any payment (e.g enter mobile contest that will charge your mobile bill) you can try but make sure it will not affect you in other way.
What can I say is if you want to get the gold, elixir or gem fast, the only way is buy the gem. I bought the gem many times now, I kind of person don’t like to waiting a long time. Make sure you only buy the gem through the in-app store only, for the list of payment methods accepted by the Play Store you can view it here https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2651410?hl=en.
Buying with other third parties are prohibited by the SuperCell and can cause your game account terminated. I once want to try these third parties, but then I read in SuperCell forum, here http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/13018-Beware-of-scammers-Third-parties-claiming-to-sell-Clash-of-Clans-accounts-or-Gems. I afraid that all my investment in this game will be gone. But for Android users only, I found a way to buy cheap gems. Clash of Clans gems price in Android is a bit expensive compared to gems sell in iOS. What you can do is borrow your brother’s or sister’s iOS device and link your Clash of Clans to that device and buy the gem through in-app store.
Gems Price for Android Users



  • 500 Gems = $6.09



  • 1200 Gems = $12.19



  • 2500 Gems = $24.41



  • 6500 Gems = $61.03



  • 14000 Gems = $122.08 Gems Price for iOS Users



  • 500 Gems = $4.99



  • 1200 Gems = $9.99



  • 2500 Gems = $19.99



  • 6500 Gems = $49.99



  • 14000 Gems = $99.99 Tip Scoring 3 Stars in Clan Wars!

  • ---Advertisement---


    18 comments

    Write comments
    24 February 2014 at 16:25 delete

    i tried using gamecih on clash of clans. i modified some of the folders hoping that i would bump onto something. then i saw may laboratory upgrade time decreased. i just upgraded my giant just before i modify some of the folders. i posted this comment hoping that somebody would try doing this. coz i forgot to take notes when i tried it :) please reply me the folder name. :)

    Reply
    avatar
    25 February 2014 at 08:41 delete

    That is a good outcome. Thank you for sharing. Exploiting clash of clans using gamecih is really tough though, until now I cannot do anything that lasting. Every game has it weak spot or glitches, somebody will find it in this game real soon.

    Reply
    avatar
    IdavD james
    AUTHOR
    18 March 2014 at 18:17 delete

    Clash of Clans Hack is basically amazing, along with other awesome activities activity functions and functions, not everyone can manage Gemstones, and Silver coins for Conflict of Groups to benefit the activities. Sometime it is basically difficult for some people to get them due to the transaction choice problem. Most teenagers don't have bank card to buy them. So, I'm sure this Conflict of Groups Crack will be the best remedy for this, to benefit of the experience.

    Reply
    avatar
    2 May 2014 at 13:09 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
    avatar
    2 May 2014 at 13:11 delete

    everytime I launch it, it says "Error the system deny to ROOT". I go to Superuser, and it's marked as allow. I also see the Superuser notification saying "CIH has been granted superuser etc..." when I launch CIH.

    Reply
    avatar
    3 May 2015 at 16:45 delete

    I found a working clash of clans free gems at http://suprcl.com/coc-freegems and its great! You receive your Clash of Clans gems instantly!!! Visit and enjoy! (qUeXY5a8QG)

    Reply
    avatar
    Joshua Burr
    AUTHOR
    19 May 2015 at 02:37 delete

    I downloaded the app knowing I was going to cheat at sompoint in this games case right from the start I use alot of game modifiers the one I used on clash of clans was game guardian everything worked out I got my 999999999 gold but as soon as the funds were transferd I got that message I tried messing with the game on lucky patcher but nothing g I'm not sure if it's because it's mod proof now or what but I'd like to know

    Reply
    avatar
    Kevin
    AUTHOR
    27 May 2015 at 05:35 delete

    Thank you i use http://suprcl.com/coc-freegems to receive free gems! (nBGab0aMKM)

    Reply
    avatar
    amrit singh
    AUTHOR
    29 May 2015 at 16:12 delete

    Just tried clashhack.net - I got free Clash of Clans gems here! Get yours too in less than one minute!! (3wS63FsFdV)

    Reply
    avatar
    amrit singh
    AUTHOR
    29 May 2015 at 16:12 delete

    Just tried clashhack.net - I got free Clash of Clans gems here! Get yours too in less than one minute!! (3wS63FsFdV)

    Reply
    avatar
    25 June 2015 at 03:59 delete

    thank you i use http://suprcl.com/coc-freegems to receive free gems! (nbgab0amkm)

    Reply
    avatar
    Taylor Taylor
    AUTHOR
    29 September 2015 at 13:55 delete

    I cant believe I found this giveaway for Clash of Clans game just now: http://maxclashgems.com - you receive free C-o-C gems instantly! Best clans use this!! (nRwuHilsjH)

    Reply
    avatar
    3 October 2015 at 16:24 delete

    Forget clash of clans gems hacks. Better visit http://suprcl.com/coc-freegems and its great! You receive your Clash of Clans gems instantly!!! Recommend! (iIlLuUhZ11)

    Reply
    avatar
    Rafie Suheli
    AUTHOR
    28 December 2015 at 23:26 delete

    Now I know: other people use free clash of clans gems from http://suprcl.com/coc-freegems and its great! You receive your Clash of Clans gems instantly!!! Visit and enjoy! (9jJ8Mm4ZzC)

    Reply
    avatar
    Cassper Jr
    AUTHOR
    28 April 2016 at 17:06 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
    avatar